1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/390
Willing to trade for: %%trade_brand_name%%
Car / Truck
Vehicle Type: 4 door
Condition: Not specified
Engine: Gasoline 427/390
Drivetrain: Not specified
Transmission: Not specified
Conversions / Upgrades: Not specified
• Frame Off Restored
• 427/390 Big Block
• All Matching Numbers
• Original Driveline
• Documented with Original Warranty Book & Protect-O-Plate, Copy of Tank Sticker
• Previous owner history (Came from 3 significant Corvette Collectors)
• NCRS Top Flights
• NCRS Duntov “Mark of Excellence Award”
• Bloomington Gold Certified
• Factory Side Exhaust Car
• One of the owners documented each and every time he took the car out for a 10 year period.
This 1967 Corvette is a 427/390. The 390 was the “hydraulic” lifter Big Block. This car has been fully restored and is documented by the original warranty book & protect-o-plate, copy of tank sticker and owner history. It has been part of 2 significant Corvette collections and has undergone a frame-off restoration.
It has been seen by both of the Corvette judging organizations earning multiple NCRS Top Flight Awards, a Bloomington Gold and the Coveted “Duntov” Mark of Excellence Award.
This is an investment grade Corvette that can be driven and enjoyed or parked in a museum.
Ad ID: 36371