Willing to trade for: %%trade_brand_name%%
Car / Truck
Vehicle Type: Not specified
Condition: Not specified
Engine: 426 V8
Drivetrain: Not specified
Transmission: Not specified
Conversions / Upgrades: Not specified
“CSX 4023” is a Shelby Authorized “4000” series Continuation Cobra. This chassis was built in 1997 during the initial stages of Carroll Shelby's Continuation series cars; this chassis was the 23rd one built.
This is still on its Original MSO.
This car features:
• “All Aluminum” body
• 462ci all aluminum dry sump engine built by Ernie Elliot pumping out 740hp on pump gas
• 6-speed manual transmission
• Dana 44 Independent Rear Axle with 4.27 gear ratio
• Full Penske Coil Over suspension at all four corners
• AP Racing 6-Piston Calipers
• Full Flat Carbon Floor
• Full Carbon Front Splitter
• Full Carbon Rear Diffuser
• Full Shelby Instrumentation
• Carrol Shelby signed the Dashboard
Although the chassis was built during the first series of “Continuation” cars with Carrol Shelby, this was used as a development car by HRE for the “AC Iconic Roadster,” and then fully built into this monster a few years ago at a cost of nearly $400k. The main goal was to be the ultimate street and track car.
This car means business and is a rocket ship on wheels. HRE is one of the foremost continuation series Shelby Cobra builders and didn't spare any expenses in building this car.
Ad ID: 30733